Thursday, November 22, 2007

Staff: Linda

Jack of all trades and master of none," Linda's life motto reflects her work, varied hobbies and interests, and even varied lifestyles. Born in 1947, she's an Aquarian on the cusp of Capricorn (gotta keep those feet on the ground) and absolutely loves working at Auntie's Bookstore. She's married to Martin (together for 34 years) who is a musician and songwriter. They have only one "child" - their cat Kohlie, who takes a lotta lovin' himself. "I've worked for state government, as a booking agent in the music industry, and had my own typing/bookkeeping business for 13 years, as well as working in retail, etc., etc., etc. But I've long looked forward to being at Auntie's where I could help folks find that special book they're seeking. That, and coordinating books groups, advertising, consignments and other tasks makes my life a busy one."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home